Jan 2, 2009

2008 and 2009 tag

It's 2009?!
Here's a tag to sum up the year 2008:

2008: In The Beginning
Did you kiss anyone at midnight?: yes- for the first time in my life I got a New Year's kiss!

Did you make any resolutions?: not that I remember, I have for this year though.

2008: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?: nope

Were you broken up with?: nope

Did you get anything for Valentine's day?: Blake got me a CTR ring that I've always wanted and the first book of the Twilight series thus beginning my love for the series.

Did you meet anyone special?: not really

Did you fall in love?: everyday

2008: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?: Sure did! That's what happens when you go from being single to married.

Did you dislike anyone?: YES, she made life so complicated when it didn't need to be and she still pulls the same stuff.

Did you make any new enemies?: no, for some reason she's never liked me.

Did you resolve any fights?: I hope so, but I don't know because she hasn't responded to any of my messages.

Who was your closest friend?: Blake, and Barb

Who did you grow apart from?: my single friends sadly

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?: sad that some of my single friends don't want to keep in touch anymore.

2008: Your BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake? Yes, multiple ones!

What did you do for your birthday? Moved into a new and better apartment and went to class.
Did you have a party?: kinda of, after we moved in my mom-in-law got some pizza and those who helped us move had a party.

Did you get any presents?: Yeah

If so what was the best thing you got?: Going and doing sealings with my entire family in the Temple together.

2008: All about YOU.
Did you change at all this year?: I think so

Did you dye your hair?: nope, haven't done that ever. I highlighted it about two years ago though.

Did you get your hair cut?: I chopped off over a foot of hair. It did go to locks of love though.

Did you change your style?: no

Were you in school?: Yes...sadly

Did you get good grades?: yeah

Did you have a job?: yes

Did you drive?: yes

Did you own a car?: yep, and then bought another car so Blake could get around

Did anyone close to you give birth?: many good friends did

Did you move at all?: Twice!

Did you go on any vacations? some mini ones

Did you leave the country at all?: I wish!

Would you change anything about yourself now?: the marriage weight I've gained

2008:Wrap Up.
Was 2008 a good year?: It was a very good year, despite the economy because I got married to the love of my life!

Did 2008 bring any new insights?: guys and girls are really, REALLY different, but you love 'em still the same. ;- )

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?: In different aspects... like school... cause I will finally be done!!!