Jan 26, 2009

January is pretty boring

There is a reason why I haven't posted anything for awhile... nothing really interesting has happened. School started for me and I my internship requires a lot of reading and a lot of unsuraties (I'm not sure if that's even a word, but whatever). I'm helping on editing Idaho's historical magazine, which is a little overwhelming since I'm not sure as to how to really edit other people's work (especially when the articles are 25+ pages!). Not only that they're in the process of going completely online, so they aren't really sure of what's going on yet which means I don't really know what's going on. I hate that. I like knowing what I have to do and when I have to do it, but hopefully since we're all learning they'll cut me a little slack. Anyway, I have that internship plus two other classes. One is my seminar class where I will be building a research paper from the ground up that will be about 15-20 pages when I'm finished. A bit of a daunting task. Then my other class is Women in the American West that is taught by the head of the department. No pressure, right? Anyway, I have a couple of projects and a couple of 7-10 page papers for her class as well. It all seems big and scary right now, but hopefully everything is spread out so that it's not so bad. Other than that I'm still working at Channel 3 and Blake is working at McKee's. Blake will be going to school in the fall when I'm finished, and he is getting things ready right now. It's fun to look back at the whole application process and all that, but it's better to know that I don't have to do that ever again!!! Anyway, that's pretty much our lives. Not much and a pretty boring read, but just thought I'd keep you updated still the same.

2 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

one day all of these stressful school times will be over

Melonie Harris said...

Hooray!! It's almost done!!! Good luck with your last semester!