Dec 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend and Christmas wishes

I realized I haven't posted anything new in a while, so I thought I'd better say something. Our life really isn't that exciting right now, because it involves work and school and that's about it. However, this last week had no school (also no homework done which should have been done...whoops), and not as much work. We spent Thanksgiving Day with Blake's family in Shelley. We had a very yummy dinner and then sat and talked and played games, which sounds a lot like my family so it wasn't really too hard to transition to different family traditions. Also, I love Blake's family, they're so much fun and love to have a good time. My siblings also came to town (or surrounding areas) to be with their in-laws, and we got to hang out for a little while which was a lot of fun. It can get kinda crazy with six kids that are all 3 or younger running around, but it was good. I love to see my nieces and nephews, because they all recognize me and are so happy to see me, it makes me feel loved. :- ) Anyway, I did go shopping the day after, but I wasn't one of those crazy people that got up at four to go (apologies if any of you did go that early, but I still think you're crazy! ;- )). We started shopping just after 9 and we were able to get a lot of decorations and lights for our apartment (why I didn't think ahead and hit the after Christmas sales last year I don't remember). After all the family left on Sunday, we were able to put up our Christmas Tree, and the other decorations we had. Our apartment looks so festive and I love it! That was our fun Thanksgiving Holiday, and I hope you all had a fun one too. Since I'm not very efficient with cards, I'll wish you all a very Merry Christmas here in our blog. I hope you all know how much we love you and hope nothing but good things for you all. Please keep in touch anyway you can! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Sarah Roberts said...

i am so offended- just kidding- I am not crazy either:) yay for festive apts. andy and i decorated ours last night for FHE