Nov 14, 2008

I got tagged!

Tag from my friend Ben...who thinks my last name is Hummus ;- P

My 5 favorite restaurants:
Texas Roadhouse
Wingers
Spaghetti Factory
Olive Garden
Red Lobster

5 things I did yesterday:
went to class (French Revolution...blah)
went to work
fed missionaries
went visiting teaching
went to Blake's parents house to drop off/pick up some things

5 things I look forward to:
GRADUATING IN MAY!!!!!
getting a better job
my sister and her family coming for Thanksgiving
Christmas season
a night with the girls next week

5 things I love about fall:
the colors
my birthday
soups
cooling down from the summer
sweaters

5 things on my wish list:
a good job
kids (not for awhile though)
two new tires for my car
washer and dryer
full-body massage

5 favorite things to do:
read
watch movies
play games (indoor or outdoor, doesn't matter)
spend time with family and friends
go to the Temple

Now I tag...
Sarah (because apparently she's bored) ;- )
Barbara
George

2 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! How could you tell?LOL

Ben said...

i thought it was humm...us like a nice couple thing