Aug 28, 2008

The first week of school

I, like many others, started school at ISU this week. I have it pretty easy since I only have two classes, but it's interesting to note some changes around ISU. There are a TON more bikes, scooters, and motorcycles on campus than I have ever seen. Also, both of my history classes are in the new Rendezvous building, so I'm nowhere near the History department offices. The Rendezvous building is technically finished, but on the third floor only about 4 classrooms are finished, I walked by at least 4 others that didn't even have sheetrock, it was all concreate and pipes. I still think this building is the biggest waste of money! Anyway, now that I'm off my soapbox... Blake and I finished our cleaning job last Friday and it has been soooooooooo nice not to have to clean for two hours everynight. We've been able to go to a stake FHE, a Chukars game, and just plain relax (well, I read my readings for class, but that's not hard). We also got the official word that Pocatello Housing accepted are application and we are moving to Katsilometes Courts on 7th St. We are very excited because it's sooooo much nicer and cheaper than our current apartment. Anyway, that's about all that's new with us.