Aug 13, 2008

School looms ever closer...

I just recieved my bill from ISU for the two 3-credit classes I will be taking this fall...$1416.00!!! Holy crap! It's a good thing that FAFSA realizes that newly married couples are poorer than dirt and gave me some grants or we'd be in trouble. However there is a silver lining to all of this and that is, is that I have this semester and two more classes in spring and then I'm outta there!!!! Also, Blake and I have decided to quit our Varsity cleaning job as of next week, so that we don't have to do that while I do school. It will also help us be eligible (I don't know how to spell that word, hopefully y'all know what I'm talking about) for moving into an apartment called Katslometes Courts. Hopefully, that will happen in early September. It's weird to think that just a year ago I lived with my parents while going to school and having a job. Now, I moved with my parents, got a boyfriend/fiancee/husband, got married, moved into an apartment, took on another job, and will be moving again! This whole moving thing is not fun and I will be glad when it's over. Anyway, Blake and I continue to work and enjoy life, and as long as we do those two things I think will be good.
P.S. I just figured out that people left me comments on all my posts, thanks for saying hi and finding me! Also, Momma Mia was soooooo funny!

2 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

LOL- Alicia you make me giggle- don't you just love FAFSA?! My husband didn't even know what it was until I married him-lol- it is wonderful:)

Ben said...

Give me a call if i can help you move.