Jun 17, 2008

Fun in Park City

This last weekend Blake and I went to Park City with my parents. They own a timeshare with Marriot, and got a condo for the week. It was a lot of fun just to get away and to do whatever you felt like doing for the moment. Blake and my dad went golfing with a friend of my dads(I wanted to go, but it was just the guys), and my mom and I went to the outlet mall to spend my mom's gift voucher that she got from there. After dinner we relaxed in a hot tub and it felt soooo good! The next day we walked around the hotel where we were staying and did the alpine slide and visited the chocolate factory (yum!). This chocolate factory even has chocolate dipped dog bones! Talk about spoiling your pet! Then we rode the bus into town and went to 'Prince Caspian'. It followed the book ok, and was a good movie. Then we went back to the condo and had dinner and played in the pool. On the way back home, Blake and I went and did a session at the Salt Lake Temple. It was the second time I'd been there, and I can say right now you can never get tired of seeing any Temple. They're all so beautiful. Anyway, that was a fun vacation and when we got back my car was all fixed and pretty! Now it's back to work and trying to earn money. I'm thinking of getting a cleaning job at night, so that I can have some extra money and have something more to do so I'm not such a hermit at night.

No comments: