Jul 14, 2008

Fun Times

So this last couple of weeks has been nothing but work for me and especially Blake. We decided to clean a building for Varsity, but I don't really like it. It's weird having a job that I have to work past five for. Not to mention it has to be done Monday thru Friday every night, so it just takes over everything we can do. Blake has applied to a couple of different jobs during the few hours he has off a week, so I guess we'll see what comes of that. Despite all the work we do we have had time to hang out with some family and friends. We had a really fun time with Suttons on Saturday (once Blake was off of work), and yesterday was nice to be able to go to church and not worry about going to a job (that's the only day that Blake has completely off, poor guy!) Anyway, that's about all that goes on in our life, but we love it and love the married life.

1 comment:

Sarah Roberts said...

I know how tht stinks Alicia- some of the jobs Andy has had- he didn't even get Sunday off- it stinks- I know