Dec 7, 2009

Tis the Season...

It's finally Christmas time and a time when people send out Christmas cards and wish you well and let you know what's going on with their family. Well, I don't have the patience for cards or the mailing system (many wedding invites were never received or arrived two weeks after!), so here is my Christmas card. :- )
I wish all of you who read this a very Merry Christmas and hope that things are going well for you. I'm so excited to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with my friends and family, it always seems that within that circle is where you find the true meaning of Christmas. It's where you find peace, love, and giving. How grateful I am to each one of you that have been examples of these qualities, and to my Saviour who was the perfect example.
As for life, Blake and I are settling into a day-to-day routine of work and school. After four o'clock though, it gets pretty hectic and changes from hour to hour almost! Blake goes to school in the morning and then to work until about eight and then we get a couple of hours to hang out or get some errands done and then it's off to bed since I have to be up at 5:45 every morning. The highlights of our week is when we watch Biggest Loser with my parents on Tuesday (they pause it until we can get there when Blake gets off :- )) and Saturday's after Blake gets off work. To keep me entertained until Blake gets off is the adorable, little Jasper. He's gotten much bigger since that last picture and has had a haircut. He has the funniest personality and is so loving. He always want to be with either Blake or me all the time and it's nice to come home to a puppy that is ALWAYS soooooo excited to see you. It's better than coming home to nothing when Blake is at work. Speaking of work, I'm liking my job more and more, just because I like the people I work with really. There is hardly any backbiting here compared to what there used to be at Farm Bureau. I tell you what, a nice boss makes ALL the difference. Blake is adjusting to school with only a few speed bumps, but which first semester doesn't have those. He still works at McKee's, which is a job, but as always he wants something better. Anyway, that's about all that's going on in our lives. We're busy, but happy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

nice- I willalso be posting something ike this on my blog soon

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my get a load of you! you know that was the best hot pad you have ever seen. HOW ARE YOU!?! i feel like its been forever since ive talked to you. i went from talking to you at least once every day to NEVER! i hope things are going good! and jasper is still cute! :) of course he is!