Aug 10, 2009

SLACKER

I have been a bit of a blog slacker the last month and a half, and this post still won't have pictures cause I don't have my camera with me and I'm writing this on my parents computer. The reason I haven't posted in so long is that we have been uber busy. I got myself a job with Farmers Insurance at the end of July and have been working full time, Blake covers for people at McKee's along with his own shifts and works about a 40+ hour work week himself. Then we have our church responsibilities. Mine with the Relief Society and his with Athletic Director (which means we just go to all the softball games, which I don't mind at all). We have also had two family reunions, wedding receptions, divorce parties ;- ), birthday celebrations, holidays, house sitting, and a few other things thrown in there too. Anyway, that's been our lives for the past month or so. Since we've been with family a lot lately I've noticed that I'm okay with not having kids right now. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but when the kids get fussy, have to go to the bathroom, or need their diaper's changed it's nice to hand them to the parents. Someday Blake and I will have kids, but for now, loving the quiet life. :- ) When we do decide to have kids, Blake's mom will have her grandbaby fund ready to spoil our kids rotten (uh-oh). Just thought I'd put that out there for people who always ask when we're going to have kids. Also for Katie's nerves since she thinks that every time I call her it's to tell her I'm pregnant. hahaha- love you Katie! ;- ) Anyway, I promise to have some pictures up next time to illustrate our crazy lives... keep your fingers crossed! ;- )

4 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

lol u slacker u

sam and kyrsten said...

im glad you updated. its good to hear about your crazy life! hopefully soon it wont be as busy! :)

Katie said...

Haha, I can't help it! I can totally see you having kids soon, but I'll quit jumping to conclusions. Maybe.

Nick and Jen said...

Guess who!! I found your blog! Sounds like you're staying busy and happy. Check out our blog!